Whelen L41 Series Super-LED
L41 Series beacons are certified SAE Class 1 with 25 flash patterns. Ultra High Intensity LED technology rivals strobe in intensity and draws far less power. LED light source has a rated life that exceeds that of strobe flash tubes by more than 50:1.
- SAE Class 1 certified.
- Medium profile, smooth outer dome, universal application.
- Encapsulated electronics for moisture and vibration resistance.
- 50,000 hour rated life.
- Virtually no EMI radiation.
- LED beacon design features 75 SignalAlert™ flashes per minute, standard.
- Permanent mount model allows for permanent flat mount, J-Hook mount, or 1" NPT pipe mounting.Supplied with five wire, 6" pigtail (Hi/Low, Scan-Lock™ and sync wire).
- Magnetic and magnetic/suction mount models supplied with 10" straight cord and cigar plug with LED indicator On/Off switch plus pattern control switch.
- 25 total selectable flash patterns (including steady-burn).
- Polycarbonate dome.
- Cast aluminum powder coated base.
- Permanent mount available with photocell Hi/Low - contact factory.
- Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.