Federal Signal HighLighter LED
The HighLighter® LED mini-lightbar is a low-profile, modular design of Federal Signal's industry leading HighLighter. This full-featured LED mini-lightbar is the choice for work truck applications such as DOT, utility, snow plows and volunteer fire that require long service hours.
The HighLighter LED combines the high-performance of Federal Signal's patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology with the high-efficient design of the Solaris® LED reflector to provide a dependable 360-degrees of light output. In addition to the longer-life that LEDs offer, the HighLighter LED features multiple flash pattern synchronization capability and pattern selection with Federal Signal's unique Magnet Select™ feature.
The HighLighter LED stands at an impressive 2.6" with a footprint of 15". This mini-lightbar is also available in both solid and split color combinations.
All HighLighter LED models meet SAE J845 Class 1 requirements (SAE J1318 Class 1, 2009).
- Low-profile, only 2.6" tall and 15" long
- Solaris LED reflector maximizes LEDs for 360- and 90-degrees off-axis
- Twenty-one selectable flash patterns with synchronization capability
- Pattern selection using Magnet Select™ feature
- Split-color models available
- NFPA Upper level compliant models available
- LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White
- Domes available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Green and White
- Five-year LED warranty