Whelen 800D Series
Featuring a low profile base design and producing a full 25 watts of output power (36 watts input), the 800D Series beacons are available with either our new high-gain, high profile dome, or our traditional low profile, double fresnel optic dome.
- High-gain, self-cleaning, aerodynamic high profile dome.
- Traditional low profile double fresnel optic dome.
- 36 watt input/25 watt output.
- Choice of four flash patterns standard in every model: CometFlash®, DoubleFlash, RapidRate™ and ActionFlash™.*
- Optional built-in exclusive Photo Sensor (selectable use) via automatic intensity control or automatic On/Off operation.*
- Manual Hi/Low intensity control via external switch.
- Real-Time Diagnostix™, when used with optional 800DCTRL switch assembly.* Certified to S.A.E. & California Title XIII requirements.
- Double fresnel optic lens provide excellent 360° light dispersion. Available in high and low dome profiles.
- Dual voltage 12/24VDC power supply includes circuits that protect against reverse polarity damage and flash tube ionization.
- Patented clamp circuit prevents power supply damage in the event of flash tube failure.
- Powder coated die cast base offers flange, permanent and 1" NPT pipe mounting, standard.
- Dash mount, magnetic mount and adjustable pole mount models are also available.
- Five year, Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty on power supply; two year warranty on Gold Medallion flash tube.*
- Optional 800DCTRL, four pattern beacon controller with High/Off/Low intensity switch and diagnostic LED Indicator*.
- *A Whelen Exclusive.