Whelen L50 Series Super-LED
Economical, compact, self-contained Super-LED beacon for universal applications. The L50 Series feature LED technology which rivals strobe in intensity and draws far less power.
- SAE Class 1 Certified - L51 Series, SAE Class 2 Certified - L52 Series, SAE Class 3 Certified - L53 Series (Amber).
- Super-LEDs light source has a rated life of thousands of hours, exceeding that of comparable flash tubes.
- Polycarbonate Black base & twist-off domes.
- Full reverse polarity protection.
- L51 & L52 are encapsulated for moisture and vibration protection.
- Magnetic mount has 10" straight cord with cigar plug and On/Off switch with LED “On" indicator and pattern control switch.
- Low amp draw:
- L51: 1.5 amp peak/ 0.6 amp avg.
- L52: 0.75 amp peak/ 0.3 amp avg.
- L53: 0.4 amp peak/ 0.16 amp avg.
- LED beacon design features SignalAlert™ flash pattern, built-in.
- 75 SignalAlert flashes per minute standard default factory programmed pattern, 5 total selectable flash patterns plus steady-burn capability.
- Permanent mount supplied with 6" pigtail (Scan-Lock™ and sync wire).
- Magnetic mount models do not include Scan-Lock or sync functions.
- 12 VDC, for 24 VDC models contact factory.
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
- Size: 3-3/4" (95mm) H x 5" (127mm) Dia.