Whelen Universal & Intellignet Power Supply
Choose from four, six or eight outlet models.
- Certified as system component to SAE & California Title 13 specifications.
- 75, 90 and 150 watt output models.
- 4, 6 and 8 outlet models.
- Simultaneous or alternating flash of lighthead groups, (2x2, 3x3, 2x2 + 2x2).
- Selective switching (On/Off control of lighthead pairs).
- Manual Hi/Low intensity control.
- Electronic circuit boards are double epoxy dipped for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Input current and output power regulation (these features allow you to mix different styles of strobe flashtubes and deliver maximum output to all).
- Input reverse polarity protection and output short circuit protection.
- RFI suppression, with less than 1db degradation.
- 12 VDC
- Cast aluminum housing.
- Easy to install and use, these power supplies offer two year or five year (HDP) Heavy Duty Professional direct warranties.