The 2000SR uses a spring return roller bar to retract the tarp automatically. The 2000X retracts the tarp with a cab level crank. Each 2000 Pull-Over System can be teamed with any of Donovan’s tarp materials, including asphalt and waterproof tarps with flaps.
- One size fits all
- Cost effective
- No pivot arms
- Easy installation (<2 hours)
- Pull-Bar and Pull-Rope included
- Cab-Level Crank with Locking Strap
- Wind deflector
- Tarp Housing
- Dump bodies, trailers, and containers up to 23 feet.
- Expandable Tarp Housing and telescopic Aluminum Roller Bar.
- No Assembly Required; extend to proper width and install.
- Sealed Bearing Construction with 3/4” center support shaft for long lasting heavy duty operation.
- No pivot arms or external springs to damage.
- Simple pull-over operation with Automatic Spring Return.
- Return Spring carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- External Spring Tensioner adjusts spring tension without removing tarp.