Westerner Platform Bodies
Versatile Platform Body
From hauling to towing, the Westerner Platform can fulfill any jobsite demand.
The Knapheide Westerner Platform can perform a wide array of jobsite applications. With many different bulkhead choices, storage and stake rack options, and the ability to add a Knaphoist make this platform versatile enough for almost any trade. With rugged treadplate floors and a rigid structural design, the Westerner Platform Body can haul or tow whatever you demand.
Features & Benefits
- 12 gauge treadplate wrap around floor design for structural superiority
- 12 gauge high strength self cleaning cross sills
- Reinforced internal stake pockets provide stake rack compatibility
- One piece rear skirt
- Recessed lighting for increased protection
- Stop, turn, backup, and license lights standard on 8' models
- Reflectorized sealed lights in rubber grommets
- Bodies are undercoated for increased protection from corrosion
- Durable oven-cured black finish coat
- Complete immersion in Knapheide's electrodeposition prime paint system for superior corrosion resistance