Whelen B6LED Series
Tailboard lighting designed for use in NFPA 1901 Lighting Packages, these beacons combine 360° warning with directional lower level lighting in a single fixture.
- 700 Series directional lighthead in Linear Super-LED, Scenelight or brake/ tail/turn with built-in electronic flasher.
- Built-in flasher has 14 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, Hi/Low intensity, built in cruise light mode on LED beacon, steady-burn and synchronization feature available.
- Casting mounts to a flat surface fast and simple using three Fastex™ screw grommets and three #10 fasteners.
- Polished finish on heavy-duty cast aluminum housing.
- When used as a pair with red rotators alone, meets NFPA photometric requirements for Zone C, Upper.
- Fixture for combination/flat/permanent mounting, offers economy installation and eliminates body panel cutouts for directional lightheads.
- Domes and lenses for NFPA application in red, amber or blue only. Refer to our "NFPA 1901 Specification Lighting Packages" booklet for further details.
- 360° Super-LED® beacon and Linear Super-LED directional 700 Series lighthead.
- Patent pending all new Super-LED optical design packs all the punch of strobe while retaining the superior performance characteristics of LED.
- 28 Scan-Lock flash patterns and four simulated rotating patterns.
- Rugged and low profile.
- Available in 12 VDC.