Whelen RB6 Series
Rota-Beam RB6 is a versatile, mid-sized beacon, perfect for utility, maintenance, fire and rescue applications. Its straightforward relampable design is easy to install and easy to service.
- Dual reflector model, 65 RPM produces 130 FPM for a longer "on time" light.
- Single parabolic reflector beacon, 150 RPM produces 150 FPM.
- Unique motor assembly with precision double roller ball bearings provides superior performance with less friction, minimal noise and ultimate reliability.
- Parabolic reflectors, designed by computer sterolithography, have dramatically increased light intensities with greater optic spread.
- Polycarbonate domes are sealed to base with weather-resistant "O" ring gasket.
- Non-corroding bases are offered in both 1" NPT pipe mount and concealed permanent flat mount, in the same unit. No additional flanges or mounting collars are required.
- Optional magnetic mount kit with cord and cigar plug.
- Three year warranty on motor assembly.
- Meet and exceeds S.A.E. and California Title XIII and NFPA 1901 requirements for emergency vehicles.
- Not available in green or clear. Consider an LED beacon for these warning needs.